Sr. Director, Corporate DevelopmentCompany: Neighborhood Service Organization
Date Posted: May 31, 2017
Position will lead NSO's corporate development effort and be responsible for managing the operations and resources for Fund Raising and Corporate Giving and Development.
- Position is responsible for providing strategic thinking and direction in meeting funding targets and effectively communicating and promoting the activities and achievements of NSO within the community.
- Communicate NSO vision and programs and manage relationships with elected officials.
- Lead Board of Director's event participation and manage Board giving and engagement.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- A minimum of ten years of experience in Fund Development.
- Must have a proven track record of obtaining funds and meeting goals.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience is accepted.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability inspire and motivate others in volunteering and giving.
- Strong interpersonal skills for both internal and external relationship development.
- Extremely self-motivated, creative and proactive in taking the initiative to move the organization forward.
- Valid Michigan driver's license and proof of auto insurance.
Please visit our website at www.nso-mi.org and apply online.