Marjorie S. Fisher Fellows Program
Application deadline extended through March 30th!
The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Greater Detroit Chapter Marjorie S. Fisher Fellows (Fisher Fellows) program strives to educate and empower the future generation of fundraisers in the region and is supported through the generosity of the Max M. and Marjorie S. Fisher Foundation.
Fisher Fellows will receive the following benefits over a one-year period:
- Membership in the Association of Fundraising Professionals Greater Detroit Chapter
- Financial assistance to attend up to six chapter-sponsored educational programs
- Inclusion in the Mentorship AFP program
A limited number of fellowships are available. For consideration, applicants must be:
- Currently employed in a fundraising capacity at a local non-profit organization located in the city of Detroit or serving a constituency in the city of Detroit
- Age 30 or under, or if over age 30 have two years or less of professional fundraising experience
- Not a current AFP member
Those working in small organizations with limited development support are encouraged to apply.
The application deadline has been extended! Applications for 2018 are now due by March 30th. Please contact Sam Young at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Click here to apply.
2017 Marjorie S. Fisher Fellows
Danielle Baker, Michigan Humane Society
Emily Baughman, Traveler’s Aid Society
Bernita Bradley, Enroll Detroit
Jaime Kannan, ArtOps
Judy Lansky, Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Detroit
Kortni Malone, Brightmoor Alliance
Robyn Mazza, Living Arts
Bill McGrail, Loyola High School Detroit
Marissa Mewitz, Southwest Detroit Environmental Vision
Katie Michael, Wayne County Safe Program
Maria Montoya, Enroll Detroit
Sophia Softky, Allied Media Projects
Anna Stromberg, Winning Futures
Kyle Taylor, Affirmations
Rashmi Umarji, Mariners Inn